Van-Craft
We Have A New IP!
IP: 209.236.124.57

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Van-Craft
We Have A New IP!
IP: 209.236.124.57
Van-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCurrency?

2 posters

Go down

Would you like currency and if so how would you like it to be safe?

iCurrency? I_vote_lcap40%iCurrency? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
iCurrency? I_vote_lcap0%iCurrency? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
iCurrency? I_vote_lcap20%iCurrency? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
iCurrency? I_vote_lcap0%iCurrency? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
iCurrency? I_vote_lcap40%iCurrency? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

iCurrency? Empty iCurrency?

Post  Rickster626 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

iCurrency is a great plugin don't know where to gert it from but once you have it im pretty good with protection i make somthing like vaults i can show you an example with Dirt but you make em with Bedrock and i'll give you my word no one can get in/out except people in vaults.

Just a possible idea.

-Ricky

Rickster626

Back to top Go down

iCurrency? Empty Re: iCurrency?

Post  Scribbles43 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 am

Rickster626 wrote:iCurrency is a great plugin don't know where to gert it from but once you have it im pretty good with protection i make somthing like vaults i can show you an example with Dirt but you make em with Bedrock and i'll give you my word no one can get in/out except people in vaults.

Just a possible idea.

-Ricky

yes ill be looking for this! Smile

Scribbles43
Admin
Admin

https://vancouverserver.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickster626 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Scribbles43 wrote:
Rickster626 wrote:iCurrency is a great plugin don't know where to gert it from but once you have it im pretty good with protection i make somthing like vaults i can show you an example with Dirt but you make em with Bedrock and i'll give you my word no one can get in/out except people in vaults.

Just a possible idea.

-Ricky

To be honest /lwc isn't great it's Dupers Paradise because only admins can see in locked chests in which when i was an ex-mod in my prev server i banned 15+ because of it (I got owner to check the chests) its not to safe and when you have vaults least mods can tp to em to check there not duping well anyway just saying its not the best idea but also you can have it a while and switch possibly? and also maybe you should include a bank with admins in it when people need it for somthing like 1Diamond = 100 coins and then 1gold=10 , 10 iron = 1 and 100 coal=1 or somin like it:P just an idea or 2 maybe you should make an off-topic forum instead of me posting this in donations lol =D rabbit

Rickster626

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbles43 Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Rickster626 wrote:
Scribbles43 wrote:

Just a possible idea.

-Ricky

To be honest /lwc isn't great it's Dupers Paradise because only admins can see in locked chests in which when i was an ex-mod in my prev server i banned 15+ because of it (I got owner to check the chests) its not to safe and when you have vaults least mods can tp to em to check there not duping well anyway just saying its not the best idea but also you can have it a while and switch possibly? and also maybe you should include a bank with admins in it when people need it for somthing like 1Diamond = 100 coins and then 1gold=10 , 10 iron = 1 and 100 coal=1 or somin like it:P just an idea or 2 maybe you should make an off-topic forum instead of me posting this in donations lol =D rabbit

Hmm Yes but i have yet to find Icurrency.. thats the problem

Scribbles43
Admin
Admin

https://vancouverserver.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickster626 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Scribbles43 wrote:
Rickster626 wrote:
Scribbles43 wrote:

Just a possible idea.

-Ricky

Hmm Yes but i have yet to find Icurrency.. thats the problem
True maybe search google , Minepedia or mine craft forums or ask at jadon-mc.net tell em i said hi lol and if you do look and read my messages its because the super-admin grew a hate towards me aswell did i Razz

Rickster626

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum