Van-Craft
We Have A New IP!
IP: 209.236.124.57

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Van-Craft
We Have A New IP!
IP: 209.236.124.57
Van-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled

2 posters

Go down

Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled Empty Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled

Post  Computrix Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Some of you might have noticed my mansion in the town of Cornerstone. It was a conversion of a building I did in classic.
Well this time, I'm gonna convert one of the biggest structures I've ever made in classic on Beta. My Big Ben Clocktower.

(click images for bigger picture)
Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled Th_MC_classic_clocktower2
Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled Th_MC_classic_clocktower3
Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled Th_MC_classic_clocktower4

It's approximately 101 blocks in height, and has a 19x19 base, I've taken all my other measurements for it as well.

As you can see it's made primarily of wood. Although I do want to built it completely by myself, I would appreciate any donations of wood/logs or tools, and lots of dirt/ladders for the scaffolding I'll probably have to build around it to built it right.

In addition, I'll need wool blocks from someone who can spawn them for the clock face, each face uses around 200 blocks of wool.

As of current I'm still deciding on a location, but once that's chosen I'll get started on material gathering and site preparation.

Last edited by Computrix on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Computrix
Computrix

Back to top Go down

Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled Empty Re: Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled

Post  Computrix Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 am

After measurements and much consideration, I've decided to cancel this project. It's much too tall without digging really far down.

I'll build a smaller clocktower that fits within height limits instead.
Computrix
Computrix

Back to top Go down

Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled Empty Re: Clocktower cancelled

Post  XenonPhenom Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:36 am

If you need any supplies just let me know... i've usually got a bunch of leftover everything.

XenonPhenom

Back to top Go down

Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled Empty Re: Big Ben Clocktower Project - Cancelled

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum