Van-Craft
We Have A New IP!
IP: 209.236.124.57

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Van-Craft
We Have A New IP!
IP: 209.236.124.57
Van-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1c3-c01d's Whitelist App.

Go down

1c3-c01d's Whitelist App. Empty 1c3-c01d's Whitelist App.

Post  1c3-c01d Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 am

*What is your in-game name? - 1c3c01d
*How often will you be playing? - Considering this is the closest server to me, it'll probably be the norm for whenever I want to play MineCraft. Probably around once a week minimum.
*How old are you and where are you from? - TBH, 13. I live in Delta, BC, Canada (Greater Vancouver Regional District)
*Will this be your primary server? If not, what is your main playing server? - Yes, if it doesn't lag Smile
*Have you ever been banned from another Minecraft server? If so, why? - I've been kicked, for joining someone's "Private" VNC + Minecraft server. (Hamachi)
*What have you built in the past? This can be from singleplayer or another minecraft server. - I'm not great at building imaginative things. I build Castles, keeps, fortresses, etc.
*Do you agree with the rules? - Definitely, as long as stealing still counts as griefing.
*Do you prefer to use a mic to talk or write in game. - Text. Honestly, I'd love to spare everyone the chance to hear my voice (That shatters eardrums).
*Do you like pie? - Hell yes! As long as it's not Lemon Marang, or Berry pie though.
*Would You Donate 5$(optional To Donate)? - I've donated to servers (Non-Minecraft) before, I probably would donate if this seems good to me as a primary server after a few months of playing.

Extra note - I could go on about my pie connoisseur-ship. But to keep it brief - Apple pie, Cream Pie, Chocolate (Anything) pie, Cinnamon (Anything) pie.
Yummy.

1c3-c01d

Back to top Go down